Monday 28 May 2012

And I'm Back.......

Gordon Bennett, what a week.......

I have filled, rubbed, filled again, rubbed some more, emulsioned walls, and primed, undercoated and topcoated woodwork.

In white........

Just white...

And then painted white on white..

I left Jackie finishing off at the flat today at about 20.00 as I had to drive back to Fenland for work tommorrow.

I haven't been out much in daylight since last Sunday, so the return to a full chromatic scale was always going to be a challenge.

Nothing quite prepared me for the gorgeous hues of an early summer sunset, which brought out all the tonal richness of the green leaves of trees to the black tarmac road and all the joyous colours of the rainbow in between....

It helped that I had borrowed a jazz cd from Dad on my last visit and had the likes of 'Birdland', for the soundtrack.

Never has The North Circular looked, or sounded, lovelier............

No comments:

Post a Comment