Thursday 10 March 2011

At last!! Thursday evening!!!......

Cor!

I feel like I've limped and staggered my way through this working week as would an explorer, lost in the desert.....

Well, I've made it!

The oasis of a week's worth of annual leave!!

At last!!

Hurrah!!!

And "Phew.....".

So what restful holiday-type things are in store?

Up at silly o'clock in the morning tomorrow to take the Suzuki for a massage and pedicure at the local garage.......

Two car-loads of wood to reduce to log-burner dimensions.....

A Raleigh Superbe to re-build...

Emmaus......

The council tip.....

Mum and Dad's to tinker with the Alvis.....

OOOOOH! Such fun!!

I may even do something boat-orientated!

Hmmmm..... Steady-on......

Anyway, for now, all this lies in the exquisite immediate future.

Right at this moment, I have a glass or two of really nice ale to hand, the log burner is blazing, and Jackie is on her way home from London.

Cheers everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment