Thursday 2 February 2012

Wedding Bells.....

That got your attention, didn't it?!

I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that Jeremy (the Electrickery Wizard of the title) is getting married!

He and fiance Bev are tying the knot on 14th April, and they have very kindly invited Jackie and me along.

So congratulations to them both!!!

And thanks, too, for asking us........

'Tis clearly the season for these things, as we are off to London tomorrow to see our friends Annie and Rik get spliced.

These two are old mates of mine from time-back-way-back when I lived in Soho.

I think they've been an item since about 1995, but as I observed on hearing of their engagement, it is very important not to rush into these things..........

I'm really looking forward to it, though must be careful not to over-do the celebratory drinks, as I've been off it for a while and am hardly 'match fit'.

(To put this into context, most of my old Soho mates knock down the equivalent of a week's recommended units on a daily basis........ It was fun while it lasted, but I'm no longer in that league.)

I must, of course, put abstention to one side for the sake of conviviality.

And if I find out any of you are running a book on all this going horribly wrong, then I shall be quite cross!

1 comment: