Wednesday 20 July 2011

Monthly update.

I am not very well.

It's dull, it's boring, and I would like to be well again soon, please.

I dropped in to my local Doctors surgery on the way home from the Hole-Making Shop where I work. (One cannot make small accurate holes in highly reactive material when pouring with sweat, so they sent me home.) Unfortunately, they can't give me an appointment for at least two weeks, although have gracefully deigned to allow me to ring them at 08.30 tomorrow morning to see if anyone has cancelled.........

I didn't feel at all good last week when I was on annual leave, but didn't bother with the doctors because I knew this would happen. I thought I'd just rest-up and get over it. I thought I had, but clearly have not.

Those of you who know me will realise that for John to take time off is serious.

I don't DO sitting around feeling poorly!

Sorry about this: I feel like nothing on earth and I'm off for a lie-down.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! That's rubbish! hope you feel better soon. love, the ducks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaqueline Biggs20 July 2011 at 23:13

    So sorry to hear you are under the weather John. Too sick to live and too well to die is a miserable state of being. I hope it's nothing serious and you are well and charging about soon.

    I'll ask the American fraggle contingent to pray to the Goddess of the Garbage Heap for some compostable healing magic and send along to England via pigeon post.
    Blessed be.

    ReplyDelete